- Look for Sticker Art
- Response to Bill O’Reilly comments about Amsterdam The Truth about Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Part II, Amsterdam – Trip three, Rembrandt Square, Damn you, Amsterdam
- Oosterik Garden Center - Denekamp (coming )
- Oldenburg – Flower show 2011 and City Center
- Bremen most charming Christmas market and Schnoor
- A visit to Bremerhaven and again.
- We have been a couple times to Hamburg. Our stay at the Hotel Kempinski was memorable as well as our first visit just wandering around. Not to forget the Occupy Hamburg movement, where I stopped and chatted with Mike.
- Octoberfest – after two visits to this amazing festival I should have something to say about it but I am still speechless. I will try and put something together, I think the biggest problem is the quality of the pictures. Liters of beer do not make your camera more stable.
- We had a stopover in Sasbachwalden on our way back from Tuscany.
SAVE ITALY – 10 steps to save Italy from economic failure. You don’t need an MBA to figure this stuff out, I have the solution!
- One of the many alternatives for Agriturismo is the Fattoria La Torre, which we have been to twice. Their restaurant is really nice too.
- The little city of Montecarlo, was just up the hill from our hotel about 20 minutes outside of Lucca. I fell in love with the doors, Hubby fell in love with the Pizzeria and we both loved the Trattoria in 2011 and again in 2012 .
- Lucca has a great bar Enoteca and a great little hotel with cooking classes and surprise, surprise Doors.
- Viareggio – After this incredible lunch, I fell in love with Doors on our last trip here are some of the doors of Viareggio.
- Just outside of Lucca is the Tenuta San Pietro – The hotel and the cooking class.
- Who could forget about Florence? It is technically in Tuscany but feels fancier we had a nice stay at the Hotel Cavour, an amazing dinner at iO Personale, sightseeing at the Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Vecchio and Piazza della Signoria. Who could forget the great window shopping in 2011 and 2012 (coming soon) and the GELATO!
- Prato had a flea market when we were passing through so I hopped out of our moving car to check it out.
- We have passed through Lake Como several times on our way south but only once did we show up on the same day as the flea market. If you are in the area you might want to check out the outlet.
Veneto – (coming )
- Riomaggiore Eat, Sleep, and be merry!
- Sightseeing in Manorola, Chic Retreats and the wonderful Trattoria Billy
- Monterosso al Mare
- Rome ahh Rome! What a wonderful messy city! We slept in the business district and by the Spanish Steps, we ate at a Trattoria , we were checking out the sights, window shopping for fall 2012 both leisure and work clothes, I found a great Expat grocery store, what else…thinking, thinking…
Campania (coming )
- Vico Equense
- This is area you could get lost in. We haven’t spent enough time here but our trip to Strasbourg put it high on my list for future trips. I loved the flea market, doors and went nuts taking pictures in Part I and Part II.
- Cap Agde
Burgandy - (coming )
- Quick trip to Haugesund
- Seljestad is about 600 meters over the sea not quite a mountain but too steep to be a hill. There are several thousands of cabins in this area and people come from all over the west coast to hike and ski in this area. Easter in Seljestad for skiing and Fall for hiking!